What is Safe about Putchi Pads and why should you buy them
Putchi Touchd Line Maternity Pads are specially made to absorb high flow and urinary incontinence during the postpartum period for the comfort of New mothers and women with heavy blood flow periods.
Putchi Touchd Post Partum Safe pads do not irritate birth injuries or delicate tissues.
- Putchi maternity pads have extra length and width compared to normal pads preventing back and side flow.
- Soft elastic side gathering that prevents leakage.
- Super soft and non-irritating - provides complete comfort.
- High absorption capacity, reduces the task of changing the pads frequently.
- Wide adhesive strip ensures a secure fit.
Directions For Use:
- Remove the adhesive strip. Press firmly on underwear.
- After use, roll the used pad and dispose of it in the dustbin.
- Do not flush in toilets.
- It is important to call a doctor if a person soaks more than one pad per hour.
- Emergency medical care is needed if the bleeding seems to be pouring out, a person feels lightheaded or faints, or a person rapidly soaks and changes pads in 30 minutes or less.
- Always prefer Gynaecologist recommended pads for better comfort.
Note: Not Returnable