Santra Soild Cotton Baby Carrier
The only Soulslings® baby carrier that offers ‘Hip-healthy’ forward-facing-out position for young explorers. Unique ergonomic design fits babies from 5 months to 3 years and supports multiple carrying positions, with no adjustments at all! Compact, lightweight and with minimal hardware, Anya is perfect for quick, everyday use.
Front Facing In, Front Facing Out, and Back carrying positions. Effortlessly switch positions with innovative design. Bulk-free - made mostly of fabric and just 2 buckles. 100% natural fibres - breathable, and ideal for all climates.
#happytogether guaranteed (or your money back!)
- 5 months - 3 years (5-15kg)
- Machine Washable
- Breastfeeding friendly
- ASTM certified safe
What makes Anya special?
- A Fresh New Perspective - Anya offers 3 wearing positions - Front, Back, and World Facing (Front Facing Out).
- Innovative Ergonomic Design - The apron style of wearing the waistband along with the panel design helps achieve a deep ergonomic seat with well supported thighs in all 3 wearing positions.
- Absolutely NO adjustments - Anya has a unique seat design that opens by itself to accommodate a baby from around 5 months up to 3 years.
100% natural baby-safe fabric
Crossable padded shoulder straps and sturdy padded waistband
Perfect fit at every stage with inch by inch adjustable base and height
Intuitive, ergonomic design
Easy to wash and maintain
Internationally safety tested and certified
- Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
- All orders would be dispatched within 2 working days of order placement.
- Products that are mentioned as ‘MADE TO ORDER’ will take around 7 working days to get dispatched.
- The normal delivery time is 4 – 7 days from the date of dispatch.
- The shipment tracking details will be sent to your mail along with the name and contact of the delivery partner.
- Tracking details would be updated roughly within 24 hours from dispatch.
- In case of any delay in delivery by the courier partner, the management is not liable but we will help you track down your package.
Here's a guide on how to raise a return request on our website:
- 👉Log in to your account
- 👉Select the Orders
- 👉Click "Request a Return"
- 👉Select the item(s) you wish to return
- 👉specify the reason for the return
- 👉Provide any additional details requested, such as the item's condition or defects
- 👉 Click on the "Request Return" button