Calm the Chums Oral Strips for PMS (Pack of 30)
Regular price Rs. 891.96
Sale price Rs. 891.96 Regular price
|Calm the Chums is India's first patented product on Thin Oral Film technology to address the issue of Period Pains, Cramps, Mood Irritability and PMS/PMDD. The product is a combination of clinically validated ingredient called Vitex Agnus Castus (VAC) also know as Chasteberry and clinically validated Micro Encapsulated IRON from AB Fortis.Benefits of VAC: VAC is a native herb found in European, Mediterranean and Central Asian countries and is used as extracts from last 60years. Traditionally used for PMS since the time of Hippocrates,VAC is known to rebalance the Estrogen and Progesterone hormone levels in the body and there by helps manage PMS symptoms. Almost 30 clinical studies around VAC has shown Long term (3 month) continuous use followed by 7 days a month (during PMS phase) use has the best effects. Although - 15 days (5 days before, 5 days during and 5 days after) use will also have observable relief.Benefits of Iron: Iron helps renergize the system by compensating for the loss of blood during menses and beat the associated fatigue. The strips are also loaded with Iron to compensate for the loss of blood during your menses. AB Fortis Iron is Micro Encapulated Iron with higher concentration of Iron at 40% whereas the standard iron have concentration around 18-20% . The AB Fortis Iron has bio availability as confirmed by the human clinical studies and has approved health claims in Europe.Benefits of Vitamin B6: The worst PMS symptom of all – stress and mood swings. B6 being part of production of neurotransmitters like dopamine- the happy hormone- helps fight it. It also has a calming effect on your system|
- Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
- All orders would be dispatched within 2 working days of order placement.
- Products that are mentioned as ‘MADE TO ORDER’ will take around 7 working days to get dispatched.
- The normal delivery time is 4 – 7 days from the date of dispatch.
- The shipment tracking details will be sent to your mail along with the name and contact of the delivery partner.
- Tracking details would be updated roughly within 24 hours from dispatch.
- In case of any delay in delivery by the courier partner, the management is not liable but we will help you track down your package.
No Returns and Refunds