Beige Nakd Padded Maternity Bamboo Bra | Putchi
Buy 3 Bra Get 1 Bra Free
Free Mesh Laundry Bag
*Colors Based on Availability
How does the Putchi Nakd Nursing Bamboo Padded Bra make you feel?
Putchi Nakd Bamboo Padded Bra feels extremely soft, extra stretchable and breathable cups. The bra feels snug, secure, and cool while you move. The smooth, lightweight PURE BAMBOO fabric & extra stretch design wicks sweat to help keep you dry and ordourfree. Moves with your body and is apt to wear under any clothing. SO No wonder you will FEEL LIKE WEARING NOTHING.
What makes Putchi Nakd Bamboo Padded Bra worth the try or switch?
- PROTECTS YOUR SKIN, BREAST & NIPPLES Putchi Nakd Bamboo Intimate wear has breathable padding, wire free, seamed cups that protects your sensitive breast and nipple skin. It has a low impact double layered front panel for added comfort. This is just what you need for your sore breasts.
- FIT- MOVES WITH YOUR BODY: We know, no one breast is the same. Breasts come in all sizes and shapes, so we've made this PURE BAMBOO bra very stretchy & full coverage to prevent spillover and adapts to your body as you move.
- HYPOALLERGENIC- BOON TO PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN : Our Bamboo intimatewear is extremely hypoallergenic ( antifungal, antimicrobial), so it does not trigger any allergic reactions. Micro pores absorb & evaporate sweat better than cotton, making you feel fresh throughout the day.
- FEEL BOLD & CONFIDENT WITH CUTTING EDGE MODERN DESIGN : Soft and bold shoulder strap for zero impression that are easily adjustable. Provides Full support and Full cup coverage, wide button with 3 hooks for the best hold. Soft bottom band elastic and wider straps. Feeding snaps are so easy to use.
- FABRIC- BAMBOO THE BEST FABRIC CHOICE FOR YOUR SKIN : Putchi Nakd is Engineered with 92% Bamboo, 8% Elastane. By far the most sustainable and eco friendly product with so many benefits over cotton. There No harmful chemicals used in processing
- DURABLE AND LASTING Putchi Nakd Bamboo intimate wear outlasts the most competent organic cotton in keeping shape, strength, and durability three times over than any other fabric . Best in class. Will be a value addition to your wardrobe and life.
Is Putchi Nakd Bamboo Padded Bra the best maternity ever made ?
BY Far it is the best in the market. It is very important to choose a non-wired maternity bra because it prevents the restriction of milk flow that causes mastitis. Full coverage maternity bras like ours are best because they have the maximum support. Breastfeeding access via clasps that can be pulled down. Putchi has done R&D for more than a year and developed the Putchi Nakd Bamboo Intimatewear keeping in mind the comfort and ease of maternity and breastfeeding.
Wash Care Instructions
Hand Wash / Machine Wash in a normal cycle. Bamboo fabrics maintain their special qualities when washed in cold to warm water (up to 40 degrees Celsius) with a gentle detergent, free of bleach. For machine wash, use normal/gentle cycles and dry in a cool setting in machine dryers. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean, Do not wring.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Are nursing bras really necessary?
Nursing bra offer you the extra comfort while you are in your breast feeding phase of the mother hood. They make your motherhood hassle free. Some bras are really uncomfortable when it comes to breastfeeding, if your wardrobe collection has a nursing bra it would be really helpful.
Can you wear a regular bra while nursing?
It is absolutely okay to wear a regular bra while nursing, but it is more comfortable to wear a nursing bra as it has the added advantage and makes motherhood a lot easier
Can you wear a maternity bra for regular use?
It is best to wear a maternity bra for normal use, it is more comfortable than a normal bra as it has the added advantage since it's designed keeping mothers and babies in mind. NO harmful chemicals, extra stretch, feel free with a snap and the list goes endless.
What is the best maternity bra?
It is important to choose the non-wired maternity bra because it prevents the restriction of milk flow that causes mastitis. And full coverage maternity bras are best because they have the maximum support.
- Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
- All orders would be dispatched within 2 working days of order placement.
- Products that are mentioned as ‘MADE TO ORDER’ will take around 7 working days to get dispatched.
- The normal delivery time is 4 – 7 days from the date of dispatch.
- The shipment tracking details will be sent to your mail along with the name and contact of the delivery partner.
- Tracking details would be updated roughly within 24 hours from dispatch.
- In case of any delay in delivery by the courier partner, the management is not liable but we will help you track down your package.
Here's a guide on how to raise a return request on our website:
- 👉Log in to your account
- 👉Select the Orders
- 👉Click "Request a Return"
- 👉Select the item(s) you wish to return
- 👉specify the reason for the return
- 👉Provide any additional details requested, such as the item's condition or defects
- 👉 Click on the "Request Return" button