Pack Of 3 U- Bamboo Yoga/ Lounge Bra- three assorted colours (Olive, Nude Navy)- Ships immediately - Save Big
Putchi Nakd Pure Bamboo lounge/yoga Bra
Feels extremely soft, extra stretchable and fabric shoulder strap for no dig experience. The bra feels snug, secure, and cool while you move. The smooth, lightweight PURE BAMBOO fabric & extra stretch design wicks sweat to help keep you dry and ordourfree. Moves with your body and is apt to wear under any clothing. SO No wonder you will FEEL LIKE WEARING NOTHING.
- PROTECTS YOUR SKIN, BREAST & NIPPLE Non padded, wire free, seamed cups that protects your sensitive breast and nipple skin. It has a low impact double layered front panel for added comfort. This is just what you need for your sore breasts.
- FIT- MOVES WITH YOUR BODY: We know, no one breast is the same. Breasts come in all sizes and shapes.
- HYPOALLERGENIC- BOON TO PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN : Our Bamboo intimatewear is extremely ( antifungal, antimicrobial)
- FEEL BOLD & CONFIDENT WITH CUTTING EDGE MODERN DESIGN : Soft and bold fabric shoulder strap for zero impression that are easily adjustable. Provides Full support and Full cup coverage.
- FABRIC- BAMBOO THE BEST FABRIC CHOICE FOR YOUR SKIN : Putchi Nakd is Engineered with 92% Bamboo, 8% Elastane.
- DURABLE AND LASTING Putchi Nakd Bamboo intimate wear outlasts the most competent organic cotton in keeping shape, strength, and durability
Wash Care Instructions :
Hand Wash / Machine Wash in a normal cycle.
Bamboo fabrics maintain their special qualities when washed in cold to warm water (up to 40 degrees Celsius) with a gentle detergent, free of bleach.
For machine wash, use normal/gentle cycles and dry in a cool setting in machine dryers.
Do not bleach, iron or dry clean, Do not wring.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: FAQ's
Are nursing bras really necessary?-
Nursing bra offer you the extra comfort while you are in your breast feeding phase of the mother hood. They make your motherhood hassle free. Some bras are really uncomfortable when it comes to breastfeeding, if your wardrobe collection has a nursing bra it would be really helpful.
Can you wear a regular bra while nursing?
-It is absolutely okay to wear a regular bra while nursing, but it is more comfortable to wear a nursing bra as it has the added advantage and makes motherhood a lot easier
Can you wear a maternity bra for regular use?
It is best to wear a maternity bra for normal use, it is more comfortable than a normal bra as it has the added advantage since it's designed keeping mothers and babies in mind. NO harmful chemicals, extra stretch, feel free with a snap and the list goes endless.
What is the best maternity bra?
-It is important to choose the non-wired maternity bra because it prevents the restriction of milk flow that causes mastitis. And full coverage maternity bras are best because they have the maximum support.
Types of T-shirt Bras
They are available in various types, ranging from padded to non-padded, underwired to non-wired, demi cups to full cups, and so on. We have enlisted some of the most common types below.
1. Non-Padded: If you want to keep it simple and bulk free, feel free to pick non-padded bras. Most of them have double layered cups that keep your modesty intact.
2. Padded: If you feel more comfortable with pads, padded T-shirt bras are the way to go. They conceal the headlight effect, so that you feel more confident while heading out.
3. Non-Wired: If you have a smaller bust size or feel the wires are poking you, choose comfortable non-wired variants that allow you complete movement without any pokes.
Is Putchi Nakd Bamboo lounge Bra the best maternity ever made ?
BY Far it is the best in the market. It is very important to choose a non-wired maternity bra because it prevents the restriction of milk flow that causes mastitis. Full coverage maternity bras like ours are best because they have the maximum support. Breastfeeding access via clasps that can be pulled down. Putchi has done R&D for more than a year and developed the Putchi Nakd Bamboo Intimatewear keeping in mind the comfort and ease of maternity and breastfeeding.