- ANTI-MICROBIAL: Inhibits growth of microbes through the natural anti-bacterial property of bamboo
- OPTIMUM COMPRESSION (
- 15-20 mmHg): Reduces swelling, cramping, muscle fatigue and aids in quick recovery in any use case.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Anatomically placed cushioning to support and protect high-stress areas in the legs.
- IMPROVES BLOOD CIRCULATION: Provides more oxygen by increasing blood flow in the feet.
- BAMBOO FIBER: Anti-Odour, Skin-friendly. Super Soft & High Sweat Absorbency
Important Note: Bamboo Compression socks are not a medical product, it's not a cure for any condition, and it's not prescription medications for any condition. Consult a doctor if you have any pre-existing conditions. We do not recommend this product as a cure for any disease. Consult your doctor for medical advice.
Wash Care Instructions
Hand Wash / Machine Wash in a normal cycle. Bamboo fabrics maintain their special qualities when washed in cold to warm water (up to 40 degrees Celsius) with a gentle detergent, free of bleach.
For machine wash, use normal/gentle cycles and dry in a cool setting in machine dryers. Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean, Do not wring.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Use it for Pregnancy and Varicose Veins
Yes, You can use it prevent swelling and to reduce pain. During pregnancy, a woman’s body goes through many changes, including an increase in blood volume and fluid; this fluid can remain in the interstitial spaces of the tissues, which may cause swelling, often in the legs, ankles and feet. Hormonal changes and weight-gain are two factors that contribute to the increased development of varicosities during pregnancy. Many times varicose veins will show up during the pregnancy and disappear soon after the baby is born.
2. What is the purpose of compression socks?
Compression socks are specifically designed to apply pressure to the lower legs, which helps maintain blood flow and reduce swelling. Most patients choose to wear compression socks to prevent the pooling of blood in the lower legs due to gravity or medical conditions such as venous insufficiency, which can cause varicose vains. Normal veins have working internal valves that maintain a healthy blood flow in the lower extremities. By applying external pressure, compression socks can help facilitate a better approximation of healthy valves by squeezing them back to their normal functioning position
Note : We don’t accept return or exchange on this product due to hygiene reasons.